Sunday 6 November 2011

What NOT to do at the races...

Well another Spring Racing Carnival has come to an end. Boy, did we see some amazing colour, creativity and fashion forward looks. I was so inspired by the effort ladies put into their outfits. The variety and originality was to be admired. Ladies were willing to make a statement and not just follow the common trends.

I wanted to share with you some of my favourite fashions on the field as well as celebrity fashion seen throughout the Spring Racing Carnival. I was so excited to see two of my favourite style icons; Sarah Jessica Parker and Dita Von Teese come and celebrate this fashion affair with us Melburnians. 
But first, before I share these looks I would like to present you with a new Dusty Petals Video Blog.

I have put together a short video offering tips on what NOT to do at the races. So get your notepads out ready to jot down these pointers so that you will be prepared for next years racing events.

Dusty Petals 
VIDEO BLOG 4:
What NOT to do at the races...



Fashions On The Field








 Celebrity Fashion





Above images courtesy of http://www.vogue.com.au/  & http://www.heraldsun.com.au/

Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox