Saturday 24 May 2014

WINTER IN THE CITY WITH WISH x HONDA

Hello lovely people! I'm am so thrilled to share with you my Winter in the City look for the  Wish x Honda style Challenge. I fell in love with this gorgeous, fluffy geometric grid printed Wish Crossed Cardi and couldn't wait to style it. What I love about the Cardi is its flexibility to be dressed up or down. I played around with the idea of styling it over an all black look, allowing the white geometric pattern to take centre stage but then opted for a fun and preppy theme. As I'm sure you already know by now, I love the idea of combining new with vintage pieces as it allows you to create a truly unique look. I styled the Crossed Cardi with a vintage skirt I bought in Amsterdam. I thought the two were a match made in heaven as the hand stitched detail tied in beautifully with the geometric grid. To help produce a preppy feel I added knee high socks which I like to play around with on those more mild winter days. 

I absolutely adore winter fashion. You can create so much depth to your looks through layering. I am also obsessed with winter fabrics; the texture, tone and feel of them.
I particularly love Melbourne winter as it is not overbearingly cold which means we can still sometimes combine some summer pieces with our winter woolies. 

I want to thank Wish and Honda Australia for inviting me to take part in the Winter In The City Style Challenge. To view other Style Challenge outfits simply search #wishhondacity on Instagram. 

I have styled some 'Wish' looks for you below. I encourage you to check out their winter collection! 

HONDA TWITTER    HONDA FACEBOOK     WISH FACEBOOK  WISH E-BOUTIQUE

I am wearing: Wish Crossed Cardi, Alannah Hill Hat, Vintage Skirt & Brooch, Forever New Shirt, Jo Mercer heels & Bucci Emporio Umbrella.





















Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox