Saturday 24 October 2015

Dressing for Derby Day

Hello lovely people! I am now 25 weeks pregnant and feeling it, so I apologise for not sharing a post in so long.  Racing season is upon us and I am excited! There is something special about the atmosphere in Melbourne during Spring Racing Carnival. The weather is warmer, which appears to make people smile more and we are all being introduced to the very fun festive season to come.

Now as most of my followers are not pregnant I have styled some potential race looks for you.  I have started with my favourite race day of all, Derby Day. However I have broken the black and white tradition in one look for those happy to add a splash of colour. Most of the headpieces I have included are from the amazing brand Danica Erard Millinery. I love the simplicity and structure of these pieces. They seem to suit everyone.

Happy shopping lovely people! Remember to consider comfort as well as style. There is nothing less attractive than watching a lady fidget with her clothes and walk uncomfortably in their heels. We've all been there at some stage.

DUSTY PETALS RACES FASHION TIPS!
If you're looking for a spray tan in the comfort of your own home I recommend the mobile tanning service Sun Kissed Suse.
Also if you are interested in making your own headpieces or attending workshops be sure to visit House of Adorn. You'll be in heaven!

I am wearing Free People Secret Origins Pieced Lace Tunic, Fabi Heels (old), Fascinator House of Adorn

















Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox