Friday 30 October 2015

Dressing for the bump

Hi everyone!!! Time is flying by and I can't believe I am 26 weeks pregnant. It feels like yesterday when I was trying to hide my bump for the traditional first 12 weeks.
  I'll be honest, I'm not a huge fan of the available maternity wear options out there. If I am being honest I have only invested in maternity jeans from Jeanswest, which I have to say are incredibly comfortable! My style strategy has been selecting garments based on the fabric. The critical element here is to ensure they shape the body in the most flattering way possible and of course offer a high level of comfort. 
Below I have styled a H&M maxi dress with a belt I got from our recent trip to Hong Kong (similar here or here). This look is not limited to maternity wear. See some similar looks I've styled below.

Happy shopping!













Thanks for stopping by!
xox

1 comment:

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox